1 / 2
1 / 5
Our specialty is small personal tours. Enjoy this half day Ulva Island guided walk with one of our local guides and discover unique, rare and endangered birds and plants at close quarters. Exquisite seasonal orchids, very friendly birdlife that will come too close for your camera lens. Ulva Island is home to South Island Saddleback, Tomtit, Rifleman, Stewart Island Robin, Brown Creeper, Tui, Kaka, Fantail, NZ Pigeon, Yellow and Red-crowned Kakariki (parakeet), Bellbird and Yellowhead … the list goes on! Ticket price is inclusive of return water taxi transport between Stewart Island and Ulva Island, our specialist natural history/birding guide for the duration of the tour, Department of Conservation concession fee and tax.
Beautiful Birding & Botany half day Ulva Island guided walk, Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island, Oban, Stewart Island/rakiura, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 8pm (summer) and 9am to 7pm (winter) by phone or our booking office is open September to April 10.30am to 5pm daily at The Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 650 metres from Stewart Island Flights depot on Elgin Terrace
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 900 metres
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$130.00 - $145.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$60.00 - $70.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Birding Classic and Birding Bonanza excursions are NOT suitable for children. Beautiful Birding & Botany half day Ulva Island guided walks ARE suitable for children so long as parents consider the duration of our tour (up to 4 hours walking) and its suitability for their children. Other fare paying adults may be in the group and our tour cannot be prematurely ended or disrupted if children get tired. A private tour with us offers greater flexibility for family needs - call us!