1 / 2
1 / 5
We specialise in small personal tours and offer Beautiful Birding & Botany half day guided walks on Ulva Island to see South Island Saddleback, Tomtit, Rifleman, Stewart Island Robin, Brown Creeper, Tui, Kaka, Fantail, NZ Pigeon, Yellow and Red-crowned Kakariki (parakeet), Bellbird and Yellowhead … and more!
We have a team of outstanding natural history and birdwatching guides that take great pleasure in showing visitors Ulva Island and Stewart Island, sharing their knowledge of flora and fauna, birds and wildlife expertise in a relaxed and easy manner!
In choosing Ulva’s Guided Walks you help us to support Gadget, the only rodent detector dog in the south of New Zealand, whom we sponsor to help keep Ulva Island free of introduced pests.
Beautiful Birding & Botany with Ulva's Guided Walks, Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island, Oban, Stewart Island/rakiura, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 8pm (summer) and 9am to 7pm (winter) by phone or our booking office is open September to April 10.30am to 5pm daily at The Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 650 metres from Stewart Island Flights depot on Elgin Terrace
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 900 metres
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$130.00 - $145.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$60.00 - $70.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Birding Classic and Birding Bonanza excursions are NOT suitable for children. Beautiful Birding & Botany half day Ulva Island guided walks ARE suitable for children so long as parents consider the duration of our tour (up to 4 hours walking) and its suitability for their children. Other fare paying adults may be in the group and our tour cannot be prematurely ended or disrupted if children get tired. A private tour with us offers greater flexibility for family needs - call us!