1 / 2
Tours run during summer and start from Christchurch, Geraldine, Lake Tekapo and Arthur's Pass.
If you are looking for adventure from Christchurch then a half day excursion through Tui Canyon is a perfect option for those short on time, but still wanting to get as much value as possible. 9am and 2pm start times allow flexibility with a pick up and drop off service available.
The full day adventure into Kaumira Canyon (ChCh, Geraldine and Lake Tekapo) starts with a scenic 4WD ride through a hill country farm taking in views along the Alps and out over the ocean. Once in the water, we descend down two canyons with more jumps, slides, ziplines and abseils than any other canyoning tour in NZ. Includes professional guides, gear and refreshments
Big Rock Adventures, 33 Cox Street, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7930, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour to Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Canyons 1 hour from Christchurch and Geraldine
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$219.00 - $440.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Full personalised video souvenir available.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Canyoning is an outdoor adventure activity with a degree of risk and is inherently dangerous. Participants should be aware the organiser is unable to guarantee your safety. Canyoning requires a reasonable level of physical fitness and agility. You must inform us of medical conditions, injuries and fears before the trip. Participants will need to sign a waiver and release prior to the canyoning activity including acknowledging awareness that some risks are associated with the trip.