1 / 3
Mountain bikers of all levels will revel in the undulating landscape of the Queen Charlotte Track. The track can be comfortably ridden from Ship Cove to Anakiwa in 2 - 3 days (depending on your fitness level). There are challenging climbs and descents for the experienced, or easy exit points for those not wishing to ride the most technical sections.
A Round Trip Track Pass with Cougar Line will take you and your bike to and from the track. We will transfer your bike safely in bike racks on board our boats, protecting your investment. We will also transfer your luggage daily on to your choice of accom, meaning you have no bulk to carry and freedom to move throughout your adventure.
Combination biking and kayaking transfers also available.
Bike the Queen Charlotte Track with Cougar Line, The Waterfront, Ahipara, Northland, 7220, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Sept - Feb 7am to 7pm / Mar - Oct 8am - 430pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 mins to Koromiko airport (Sounds Air) 30 mins to Blenheim airport (Air NZ)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- + $5 for each bike transfer