1 / 11
The South Island’s West Coast is characterised by driftwood strewn beaches, tropical lush nikau forests, and misty beech forest dotted with eerie still lakes. Enjoy up to 170km of biking over 5 days, featuring a range of coastal, nikau, and beech forest rides. As well as the biking, explore the gold mining town of Reefton and the relics of the Coast’s last great gold strike at Waiuta. Visit the former coal mining town of Denniston and view the spectacular incline. Discover the unspoilt rainforest and immense limestone arches of the Oparara Basin, north of Karamea. Enjoy the arty vibe and Pancake Rocks at Punakaiki, and the relaxed feel of Moana on the shores of Lake Brunner. Finish your journey on the TranzAlpine Train back to Christchurch.
Bike the Wild West Coast Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Optional bike hire $190; ebike hire $450, single supplement $300
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.