MONDAY evening kiwi spotting - search for Stewart Island Brown Kiwi in its natural environment
- Operates at night, torch provided.
- Duration 2-4 hours.
- Terrain includes muddy/wet tracks, native bush, sandy beach, gradients.
- Courtesy drop off to Stewart Island accommodation when tour ends.
TUESDAY full day land & sea bird watching
- 8.30am departure, duration 7 hrs.
- Comprises morning Ulva Island guided walk and afternoon seabird watching boat excursion.
- See rare & endangered birds (Sth Island Saddleback, Tomtit, Rifleman, Stewart Isl. Robin, Brown Creeper, Tui, Kaka, Yellow & Red-crowned Kakariki, Mohoua & more at Ulva Island // albatross, penguin, shearwaters & petrels at sea).
Departures on other days may be possible, just ask.