1 / 3
Working in harmony with nature not only ensures the sustainability of our wine making, but also of the land and life upon it. We support the Marlborough Falcon Trust and their efforts to rehabilitate & breed for release back into the wild, the endangered New Zealand Falcon (Karearea). During the summer season three times a week* an advocacy Falcon demonstration is held at our vineyard arena, with flying and glove work - an opportunity to get up close, meet and learn about this special native raptor. (*weather dependant).
Native Falcon (Karearea) Encounter, 180 Brancott Road, Fairhall, Marlborough, Fairhall, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5km to airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 12km to railway/coach station and I-site
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 12km to town
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- children under 12 years gold coin donation
- Más información sobre precios:
- Weather dependant as an outdoor activity. Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11am. Groups over 10+ can be by arrangement.