1 / 8
Share in stories, history and knowledge while foraging and sampling treats from Papatūānuku (mother earth). Learn about pest control projects in place and play your part to help protect our natural environment. Kaitiaki, means guardian, steward, or caretaker. Become a Kaitiaki learning the responsibilities that come with that role. Take in magnificent mountain views that are known the local tribe as the sacred pillars or house of Ngāpuhi. This guided experience is 6 hours long with a homemade lunch included, departing our place of business at 9.00am. To minimise the impact to our environment we have a maximum of 4 participants unless prearranged. This also ensures a more personalised experience. A medium to high fitness level is required.
Bush Walk | Hīkoi Ngahere - Sacred Pillars, 839 State Highway 12 RD3 Kaikohe, Whirinaki, Hokianga, Northland, 0473, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 0800 - 1700 hrs
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 68 kms to Kerikeri Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 42 kms to Kaikohe
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8km to Opononi
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Not recommended for children under 10 yrs of age. Medium to High fitness level is required. Duration of walk is dependent on level of fitness. Home-made lunch and snack is included.