1 / 14
Set on 2000 acres overlooking the dramatic landscape of Lake Manapouri and the World Heritage Fiordland National Park, Cabot Lodge offers a Fiordland experience like no other.
The Lodge accommodates a maximum of ten guests, offering private luxury and an authentic New Zealand escape with a fifth generation farming family.
Daily, guests are provided a cooked breakfast, on-farm activities, as well as an evening drink and canapes. The Lodge offers gourmet picnic lunches to be enjoyed while exploring Fiordland, and a two course set evening menu, incorporating fresh local and farm produce.
Cabot Lodge is a luxurious escape on the doorstep of world class hiking, kayaking, fishing, adventure, and the renowned Milford and Doubtful Sounds.
Cabot Lodge, 268 Hillside-Manapouri Road, Te Anau, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Courtesy Transport
- Room Service
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6km to Te Anau airport, 162km to Queenstown airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to Manapouri, 22km to Te Anau
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Por noche||$725.00 - $3,000.00||$625.00 - $2,500.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Public holiday surcharge
- Más información sobre precios:
- A maximum of two persons per room can be accommodated in the Premier Suite and Deluxe Suites. A maximum of four persons can be accommodated in the Two-Bedroom Suite. The rates available for all suites are for two persons. An extra charge of $100 per person will apply for any additional guest staying in the Two-Bedroom Suite. Due to the unique nature of Cabot Lodge and its surroundings, children aged under 10 are permitted to stay only by special request.