1 / 5
You can pack a lot of action and a huge amount of memories into half a day within the Queenstown canyon.
Your tip begins at the Adventure Centre in Queenstown, where you’ll meet the guides in our departure lounge.
Then, it’s a 10 minute drive to our base to be fitted with canyoning gear.
Following a safety briefing, your guides will lead the group through beautiful, ancient beech forest to the start of your canyoning experience.
The Queenstown canyon half day trip is suitable for first-timers to adventure seekers and is a great option for groups and team building. No previous canyoning experience is required but you should be confident in moving water and have a reasonable level of fitness.
Half Day Canyoning - Queenstown, 39 Camp Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30 am - 6.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8.1 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- All trips leave from central Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$199.00 - $219.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our health and safety policy does not permit us to carry persons who: • Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs • Are pregnant • Do not fit the equipment provided • Weigh more than 120 kg (you may be required to be weighed prior to a trip departure) • Have a medical or health condition(s) that may be affected by this activity