1 / 10
A luxurious stay at Cascade Creek Retreat provides an exclusive setting which allows you to relax in front of the large open log fire while roasting marshmallows or soak in the stunning surroundings while enjoying a candle lit outdoor bath overlooking the valley.Situated in a central location close to Dunedin, the Catlins & Central Otago, Cascade Creek Retreat sleeps up to 6 people and provides a complimentary continental breakfast daily.
A true getaway with no cell phone or internet coverage, the eco-friendly Retreat is solar powered with gas for cooking and hot water. An abundance of native birds can be watched from the deck overlooking the valley and numerous walking tracks explore the beautiful native bush surrounds and farmland.
Cascade Creek Retreat, Glen Road, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9291, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes from Dunedin International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- There is a coach stop in MIlton township - 10 minutes from Cascade Creek Retreat. Pick up can be arranged with the hosts prior to arrival.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive to the closest township of Milton
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$395.00 - $695.00|
- Otros cargos:
- The rate is per couple and an extra adult is $75 per person on top of this rate. Single nights are available between Monday to Thursdays but not over public holidays or festive season.