1 / 3
Short Trail: Rise and Shine! As the sun goes up the early morning paddle crosses Oil Store Bay; it’s here we keep an eye for some Yellow Eyed Penguin heading out for breaky. We tally up the seals on the nearby rocky shore before returning to the historical launching bay.
6-8am (time varies depending on season, this is confirmed upon booking)
Long Trail: Setting a leisurely course for the Nuggets we search out seals and sea birds as we make our way along the cliff edge. At the “Fish Bowl” we watch the steady activity of the colony whilst looking up at the envious visitors high above at the Nugget Point Lighthouse.
Your Trail: Looking for a more tailor-made experience? Get in touch and we can plan your trail.
Catlins Kayak and Adventure, The Nuggets Road, Kaka Point, Kaka Point, Clutha, 9271, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7km from Kaka Point Township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$95.00 - $125.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$75.00 - $95.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Pricing differs for 'Your Trail'
- Más información sobre precios:
- Under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a capable adult. Due to the nature of operating in a wilderness area, Catlins Kayak and Adventure Ltd reserves the right to cancel any trip. Should this occur, a full refund will apply if you are unable to reschedule.