1 / 6
Why not try white-water rafting for the ultimate adventure in Queenstown? Challenge Rafting provides a thrilling white-water adventure experience offering rafting options on both the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers in Queenstown. The Kawarau River offers exhilarating rafting for first timers. The Shotover offers the challenge of extra excitement and thrills - conquer the 170 metre Oxenbridge Tunnel to shoot the Cascade Rapid.
No experience is required. Our professional and experienced guides provide instruction and guidance to make your trip even more enjoyable. All trips include courtesy coach transfers specialist on-river clothing, safety briefing, professional guides and sauna/hot shower and refreshments after your raft trip.
Challenge Rafting, 19 Shotover Street, Cnr Shotover and Camp St, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Challenge Rafting operates 7 days a week from 7.30am year round.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Station Building is located in the center of Queenstown. Transport is complimentary to our Rafting Base in Arthur's Point from here.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$235.00 - $355.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Important Information: Access to raft the Shotover River in winter is by helicopter only (01 April – 17 November approx). All rafting operates subject to suitable to river and weather conditions.