1 / 7
Learn empowering basic survival skills from finding water and food to building shelters with Chris Jolly Outdoors’ Interactive Survival Walk. You will go through a fun and empowering learning process of show me, help me, let me.
Some of the skills that can be learnt on this Interactive Survival Walk experience :
• Learn to create fire without the use of matches or lighter.
• Protect yourself from the elements, by building your own shelter.
• Learn to navigate the celestial way.
• Make your own filter for water so that it’s safe to drink.
• Create traps to catch food.
• Make your own stove out of an old soft drink can.
• Create fish or eel traps with nothing but a disused cola bottle or clothing.
• Learn about native medicinal plants.
Chris Jolly Outdoors Interactive Survival Walks, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday.24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$140.00 - $360.00|