1 / 6
Founded in 1850 as part of the Anglican foundation for Christchurch, Christ’s College is an independent boys’ boarding and day school.
Visit our unique campus with its outstanding collection of heritage buildings, located in the heart of the central city framed by the River Avon, and bordering Hagley Park and the Botanic Gardens.
Our guides all have a personal link with the school. As either past students, staff or parents, their knowledge of and passion for Christ’s College shows. They would love the opportunity to share this with you.
Begin your tour at 10am, and appreciate the architectural highlights of our campus, such as Big School, the Dining Hall, the Chapel and more.
Don't leave Christchurch without visiting College.
Christ's College Guided Tours, 33 Rolleston Avenue, Central City, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8140, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 9km (15 minutes) to Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- On the Tram route.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central Christchurch City
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Groups of ten or more $5 per person
- Más información sobre precios:
- Tours run at 10am Monday-Friday. Purchase tickets from the school office on Rolleston Avenue or i-Site office. Tours do not operate on public holidays