1 / 8
The collection ranges from as far back as 1902 through to the sleekest of machines. The collection began its life in Nelson, but was sold to Transport World in 2016. Given Southland's obsession with everything wheels, the chance to own such an extensive collection presented an opportunity of a lifetime and so the collection shifted south.
A thoroughly world-class display, here you will find more than 300 motorcycles, a huge collection of bike paraphernalia, and motorcycle-related artwork.
The collection is a mixture of rare, internationally and locally significant motorcycles – as well as a few quirky ones for fun. Café Meccaspresso is housed on-site and serves amazing food and beverages daily.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca, 25 Tay Street, Inner City, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 5pm. Meccaspresso 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is a short five minute drive to the Invercargill Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is located within the heart of Invercargill's city centre.
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Senior 65+ $23.00, Family Pass $70.00.
- Más información sobre precios:
- All Transport World terms & conditions can be viewed at www.transportworld.nz