1 / 4
Meet your guide in Christchurch with a good shot of espresso to start. Then be chauffeured through the Canterbury plains towards the mighty Southern Alps, crossing over big gorges and through impressive countryside featured in famous films.
Arriving in Arthurs Pass township you will get your boots on and get straight into an upward trek through native mountain beech forests. Rising above the bushline and beyond the tracks, you will wade through tussock and alpine flora, getting a close up look at our cheeky Kea (mountain parrots). As you climb your peak of choice above 1700m you will get panoramic views across the Southern Alps and on a good day you can see all the way to the West and East coasts. Enjoy your gourmet lunch on the summit.
Climb a Mountain Peak - Arthurs Pass, 33 Dominion Avenue, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8024, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Pickup from airport is included in the trip
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup from Christchurch city central is included in the trip
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$210.00 - $480.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Option to ride TranzAlpine train additional
- Más información sobre precios:
- Terms and Conditions available on website and at time of booking