1 / 5
On day one the trail follows the Clutha Mata-au river to Roxburgh with its distinctive turquoise water. In spring you can enjoy the blossom, or the stunning colours in autumn, while in summer there is the beauty of trees laden with fruit. Stop in Roxburgh and explore the town before venturing on to Millers Flat. The track continues to meander along the Clutha Mata-au river. Stop at Pinders Pond before cycling through pastoral farmland to Millers Flat.
Day 2 starts at Millers Flat. The trail to Beaumont continues to follow the river. Make sure you visit the historic Horseshoe Bend suspension bridge and lonely graves. From Beaumont the trail climbs to its highest point, the Big Hill Tunnel. It then descends gently into farmland to Lawrence.
Clutha Gold Trail Cycling Experience - Self-Guided, Tamblyn Drive, Lake Roxburgh, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 116km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The start of the Clutha Gold Trail is 1km from Lake Roxburgh Lodge
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- The price is per couple. E-bikes available on request with an additional charge.
- Más información sobre precios:
- The prices include GST and are valid until 30 September 2019. Please note that accommodation can be upgraded to a superior king spa studio for an additional $110. Ask us about our other upgrades.