1 / 7
Sightseeing: Sit back and enjoy a chairlift ride to 1649m. Enjoy world famous views over the Wakatipu basin and back to the divide of the Southern Alps. It’s Queenstown’s new view, suitable for all and perfect for families or maybe even an iconic wedding photo! Take a short hike to the summit for the perfect panorama. While you are up on top of the world take a guided hike out to the Skippers Ridge or go at your own pace and take one of our picnic hampers along with you.
Mountain Biking: Bring your own bike or rent on mountain. The Coronet DH is renown as a good challenging ride against the Coronet XC on Rocky Gully that is a blue run and suitable for both uphill and downhill riding.
Coronet Peak - Summer Mountain Experience, Coronet Peak Rd, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 24 km, 31 minutes' drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 16 km, 20 minutes' drive from Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$30.00 - $60.00|
(10 años o menos)
|$15.00 - $35.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Youth rate applies to 11-17 years and to Seniors 65-74yrs. Prices subject to change.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Opening hours are subject to weather. Terms and conditions apply see website for full details.