At the Head of Lake Wakatipu lies Glenorchy, gateway to Mount
Aspiring National Park and Te Wahipounamu, one of New Zealand’s three World Heritage Areas. Internationally recognised for its exceptional beauty and natural, untouched qualities, it has been showcased in the Oscar winning Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as other big screen movies, and is home to Dart Stables.
Offering visitors the opportunity to explore Glenorchy and Paradise for over 20 years, Dart Stables has gained a well-earned reputation for providing memorable horse riding in this stunning part of New Zealand. With over 60 horses of various breeds,knowledgeable & enthusiastic guides and a wealth of experience, Dart provides great riding for all levels of rider.
Dart Stables, 58 Coll Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9350, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30am-8.30pm - 7 days a week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour from Queenstown International airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are 45km north of Queenstown, in the centre of Glenorchy
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$95.00 - $395.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- For the health and wellbeing of our horses we have a strict rider weight limit of 95kg/210lbs/15st. Please note this and provide accurate weights when booking. We reserve the right to weigh all customers on the day of the ride and if they exceed the rider weight limit they will not be permitted to ride and a full charge will apply. Minimum age is 5 year olds for The Hobbits' Hack & The Ride of the Rings Minimum age for The River Wild is 7 years old Minimum age for The Trilogy Loop is 12 years