1 / 10
The Bay Explorer Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise begins as you’re welcomed aboard the Bay Explorer at the Tauranga waterfront.
We spend the morning exploring the pristine Bay of Plenty coast line searching for marine wildlife which may include seabirds, penguins, seals, whales, sunfish, school fish, sharks, orca, and dolphins swimming along with our vessel.
Don’t forget your camera as we are able to get up close to wildlife, making it a photographer’s dream. Your experienced Captain and crew will provide a fascinating commentary on the history, geography and culture of the area.
We are back in Tauranga by 2pm, so you have all the time to explore our beautiful Bay of Plenty region.
Dolphin & Wildlife Cruise - Half day, 120 The Strand, Tauranga, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Tauranga Airport - 10 Minutes Drive Rotorua Airport – Approximately 1 Hour Drive Auckland International Airport - A Scenic 2.5 Hour drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Coach Terminal is an easy 200m walk from our departure location.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our departure location is only a short 5 - minute walk from the Tauranga CBD.
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks.