1 / 15
Travel by coach with us to Manapouri and discover the unspoilt and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound.
We will take you across beautiful Lake Manapouri, over Wilmot Pass and down into Deep Cove where you will board our catamaran for a three-hour cruise taking in the most dramatic scenery of Doubtful Sound.
- Our specialist nature guides are on hand to point out the highlights and wildlife sightings are common (dolphins, seals and penguins).
- Lunch options available (if pre-ordered)
- Coach connections available from Te Anau
Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruises (from Queenstown) - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach St, Queenstown. Open 7 days.. Trips depart daily.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$285.00 - $325.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$143.00 - $163.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Selection of delicious lunch options available (if pre-ordered).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2019 and are per person based on a Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise departing Queenstown. Access to Manapouri Underground Power Station is NOT possible as it is currently closed my Meridian for maintenance - re-opening date still to be decided. Infants (0 – 4 years) carried free of charge. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.