1 / 6
Guided Walk Option. Are you looking for a fun adventure with a touch of mystery & intrigue!
Float through an underground galaxy world of glow-worms, experiencing the fun of rainforest river tubing and a cliff jump (optional).
This is a relaxing half day adventure that is fun, is in a beautiful place and takes you into an unusual cave environment with it's glow-worms.
Add some more adrenaline with an optional cliff jump.
You'll finish up with a relaxing hot shower and spa with refreshments. This adventure is flexible and can provide as much or as little challenge as you want.
You'll get great value as you get all these activities in the one tour + we will give you a deal on local accommodation too. Just ask when you make your booking
Dragons Cave Rafting - Walk-in Option, 8 Whall Street, Greymouth, West Coast, 8501, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7:00am to 10pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day and New Years morning. Trips depart 8am & 1:15pm (2pm Oct to March inclusive).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Checkin is in our office in town centre. We shuttle you to location outside of town
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Optional Zipline and Optional Zipline have an additional charge and must be specified at time of booking
- Más información sobre precios:
- We have a 100% money back guarantee. If the client does not enjoy the trip then we refund the client the full retail price immediately and bill you as usual for the wholesale price so you keep the commission. Does not cover people who opt out - it is only if they complete the trip and are not happy. Only happens with 3 to 4 people a year but is a good sales point. 1 tour leader free of charge per 10 paying customers. Must be your salaried staff member. Free spa, hot showers, wine/beer/muffin and