1 / 12
A private driveway leads to the large entrance courtyard featuring the main house and adjacent barn. Guests can comfortably be accommodated across the 2 buildings which in total feature 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and multiple living spaces. Luxurious furnishings feature throughout with no expense spared in creating a beautifully appointed private residence.
Superbly located for year round activities including skiing, golfing, hiking, fishing, biking and water activities.
Central Heating throughout with additional underfloor heating in all bathrooms and laundry and you will just love the open fire. Sky TV, DVD and sound system, WiFi, 7 mountain bikes (various sizes)
2 double kayaks with lifejackets, tennis rackets & much more.
Drift Bay Lodge, 5 Lakeshore Dirve, Lakeside Estate, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 7 min drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- There are public buses from Jacks Point
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7 minutes to Frankton, 20 minutes to Queenstown
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$1,100.00 - $1,350.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Rates vary depending on the season. Minimum night stays apply to this property.
- Más información sobre precios:
- This property does not allow weddings or events. No loud parties. Free mid-stay clean included for all guests staying 8 nights or more. Use of sporting equipment is at guests own risk the owner cannot be held responsible for any