1 / 9
Escapade is an escape game with a difference: you get to experience some classic New Zealand culture as you go. Our visitors from all over the world love getting a fresh look at Kiwi culture as they play our games. Join the fun.
There’s a mystery to be solved - and the clock’s ticking. Using your observational skills and problem solving ability you need to decipher a set of clues and puzzles as you and your team race to find the answers and escape – in just 60 minutes.
Choose from our 5 different indoor game rooms or explore the city in our new outdoor escape game. After the fun of the escape game you can enjoy a free photoshoot and relax with a drink in our licensed lounge bar.
Play in teams of 2-6 people - fun for the whole family.
Escapade - Kiwi Escape Game, Level 1, 23 Victoria Street East, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 11pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25km to Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 800metres from Britomart (central city) transport Centre
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Conveniently located in the city centre. 10mins walk from the wharf, Escapade is accessible via public transport.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$30.00 - $39.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$26.00 - $35.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- There are no age restrictions, but we think the games are best enjoyed by 10 and above, and any children 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult in the game room.