1 / 8
The pirate-themed Sail Fearless has got to be the not-so-buried treasure of Great Lake Taupō . With a heart of gold and extensive knowledge of the region, lake and notoriously quick-tempered weather of New Zealand it is no wonder Fearless (David) has won so many awards for his affordable cruises.
So come on board Fearless for simply the best sailing experience on Great Lake Taupō. This is the more intimate cruise option to the famous Maori Rock carvings, with sleek lines and a maximum of only 18 passengers. Guests can relax on beanbags and snuggle under blankets, or give the crew a hand.
Each trip includes a swimming stop in summer or winter if your brave
Light Refreshments can be purchased from the cheapest bar on the lake
Sail Fearless Maori Rock Carvings Tours, Berth #14 (boat#14) 65 Redoubt Street, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily: 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm & *6.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 mins drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 min walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Taupo Marina is behind the information centre( I-site)
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$39.00 - $69.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$29.00 - $59.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Youth and Senior rates, plus Children under 5yrs $5.00
- Más información sobre precios:
- Trips take 2.5 to 3 hours and are weather dependent. Bring a warm jacket just in case and a towel if you fancy a swim.