Since arriving in Te Anau, Chris has spent every single waking minute exploring and getting to grips with this complex but incredibly rewarding fishery. Considered as one of the worlds best places to fly fish, New Zealand offers a dynamic experience for the traveling angler. It's been said if you could build a perfect place to fly fish for trout/salmon the South Island of New Zealand would have to be it. The Fiordland region situated on the South West Coast is as diverse as anywhere. World class fly fishing for Brown and Rainbow trout is at your finger tips.
Dedicated, professional and passionate - Chris is a perfect fit to guide you on your Fiordland adventure.
Fiordland Fishing Guide, 245 A Milford Road, Te Anau, Te Tua, Southland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 170Km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$850.00 - $950.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Fishing Licence
- Más información sobre precios:
- 30% Non-Refundable deposit required to secure bookings