This is a great opportunity to visit Fiordland National Park, an UNESCO World Heritage Area, and experience two of our most popular trips in one day, accompanied by a local guide.
- Cruise across Lake Te Anau to the western shores
- Visit the underground Te Anau Glowworm Caves
- Travel along the world-famous Milford road by small coach
- 45mins scenic walk at Lake Gunn and time for a lunch break
- Delicious Lunch Box included in price
- Travel through the 1.2km Homer Tunnel
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise (cruise duration 1hr 40 mins)
- Return small coach transport back to Te Anau.
All the elements of the day's itinerary run seamlessly to ensure the best possible experience in this beautiful region.