1 / 5
Our specially constructed Geo Dome camp provides a unique and comfortable camping experience in a high alpine setting, with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains and wide-open skies for star gazing at night.
Accessed by helicopter, in the summer months the camp is used as a base for trekking and climbing activities, whilst in winter guided ski touring trips and adventure snow shoeing take the spotlight.
You’ll be accompanied by a friendly and personable guide who knows the best areas to take you each day before returning to camp at night to enjoy hearty meals while you relax and reflect on your adventures. Get up the next morning and go exploring again!
First Tracks Wanaka Geo Dome Heli Camp, 20 Brownston Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Queenstown airport is approximately 1 hours drive from our office.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minutes walk to coach terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our office is located in Wanaka town centre.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$980.00 - $4,800.00|