1 / 9
Perfect for friends, families, curious first timers and experienced anglers alike, this is a trip that offers a quintessentially New Zealand experience. Combining two kiwi classics - fishing and jet boating - guests enjoy an extraordinary adventure amongst Fiordland's great outdoors.
No fishing experience is required, anyone can have a go and it's incredible fun!
Soak up the scenery as you drift down the majestic Waiau River, spotting and fishing for the many Rainbow & Brown trout. Enjoy a thrilling return jet boat ride up-river, shadowed by the grand backdrop of Fiordland National Park.
Half or full days available. A riverside BBQ complete with local produce is provided for the full-day option, as well as morning/afternoon tea.
Jetboat Fishing - Fiordland Outdoors Co., cnr Oraka St & Milford Highway, TE ANAU, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Available in Te Anau and pick up can be arranged.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7km out to the boat ramp on the Waiau River
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$750.00 - $1,995.00|
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Day fishing licenses required for those fishing
- Más información sobre precios:
- Can cater for up to groups of 10. Catch and release only. Bookings are essential.