1 / 22
Self-contained seaside accommodation set within private landscaped grounds on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula. Open all year (bookings required).
Stay in our 1-Bedroom Cottages (for singles/couples) or deluxe fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses (for families/groups up to 6). 2 Houses provide accessible facilities for wheelchair users or guests with reduced mobility.
Enjoy our peaceful environment and convenient location near all the local highlights - A short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga, walking distance to Cooks Beach and a short drive to Hahei, the Cathedral Cove walkway and the famous thermal hot springs at Hot Water Beach. Our friendly on-site Managers are locals and can give you tips on how best to enjoy the area.
Flaxmill Accommodation, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Disabled Access
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Por noche||$230.00 - $550.00||$180.00 - $300.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rates are seasonal and vary depending on type of accommodation booked and number of nights. Low Season rates are for the first 2 people with additional guests charged as extras.
- Más información sobre precios:
- High season rates are based on a Cottage or House per night and have a minimum of nights (between 3-7). Cottages sleep 2 people. Houses sleep up to 6 people. Low season rates are for 2 people with extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 during Public Holiday Weekends). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.