1 / 8
Footprints Waipoua is 1 of only 2 NZ and 82 Global Lonely Planet Code Green Experiences of a Lifetime. Enjoy an intimate encounter with giant kauri trees who have stood silently witnessing the passing of time. Experience the affinity and the deep spiritual respect that Maori have for forests. Let your senses experience what it truly feels like to be insignificant in that moment. Drown yourself in the thought-provoking information, humorous banter, stories and legends and be hauntingly mesmorised by the spine-tingling chants and song. Join the world famous night tour for a spiritual awakening. Witness the transition of time and space as the sun sets on an ancient theatre. Seize the memories of these timeless treasures.
Footprints Waipoua, 344 State Highway 12, Omapere, Hokianga, Northland, 0444, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office Hours: 10.00am to 5.00pm - Office & Tours are closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 78 km or 1 hour drive from Kerikeri Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 hour drive from Paihia
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Copthorne Hotel & Resort is 3.5 hours drive from Auckland, a little over 1 hours drive from Dargaville, a little over 1 hours drive from Paihia, a 1.5 hour drive from Kaitaia and a little over 1 hour drive from Paihia in the Bay of Islands.
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Group and Private tours available and tailored to suit. Please enquire by phone or email.