1 / 7
Nestled within the deep hidden valleys of New Zealand's Forgotten World is the ultimate way to explore rural New Zealand. Travel in comfort in a motorised railcart along a decommissioned railway line, through tunnels, over bridges and rivers and to townships that time forgot or jet boat on the upper reaches of the mighty Whanganui River in our purpose built jet boat.
Forgotten World Adventures shares a hospitality and history unique to New Zealand. It’s truly unforgettable.
Choose to tour for a half day, full day or over two exciting days as your time allows. Tours begin in Taumarunui, Whangamomona or Stratford during our summer season. Short tours are available during winter months from our Taumarunui depot only.
Forgotten World Adventures, 9 Hakiaha St, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3920, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Booking Office 9am to 5pm - Trips run according to the schedule on website
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- No nearby airport. Helicopter access is available. Taupo airport is 1 hour and 20 mins drive.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Less than 1km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- At the northern entrance to Taumarunui
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$165.00 - $1,345.00|
(15 años o menos)
|$75.00 - $90.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Accommodation where applicable
- Más información sobre precios:
- Those in control of the rail cart must be over 16. Sorry we cannot take those under 3 in the jet boat but they are most welcome in the railcarts as long as they are securely strapped into a carseat appropriate for their age.