Foxton Beach Motel offers six self-contained ground floor units located in a quiet area by the Manawatu River Bird Estuary.All units are designated non-smoking and are serviced daily. All units have a fully equipped kitchen, shower, TV, electric blankets and heating. The river estuary offers superb bird watching, where up to 38 species of migratory birds can visit, including Shearwaters, Petrels, Grey Teals, Sandpipers, Godwits, Terns, Knots and Golden Plovers. Bird viewing platform in front of motel.
From the motel you can go sea and river fishing or bird watching from the viewing platform overlooking estuary. There is also a horse drawn tram, audio visual museum; De Molen -working windmill; a golf course; flax museum and a swimming beach.
Foxton Beach Motel, 16 Dawick street, Foxton Beach, Manawatu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am - 9.00pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1/2 hour from Palmerston North airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5km from Foxton
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$110.00 - $135.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Double + $15.00 per extra person
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum night stays may apply peak periods. eg. Easter. Non-refundable deposit of 1 nights tariff per unit booked required peak season. Please see our website for full Terms & Conditions - www.foxtonbeachmotel.co.nz