1 / 2
New Zealands first dedicated bike airbag allows riders to train for freestyle tricks as they descend a hill and hit one of three ramps (beginner, intermediate or advanced) to get air.
Designed for riders ranging from beginners having a go at their first small jump, through to free riders and international Crankworx slopestyle super stars, the airbag provides safety and confidence to progress at any level.
The freestyle airbag is the ideal tool for skill progression giving riders mental backup for attempting new tricks before taking their new skills to soil.
Riders must bring their own bike and safety gear. All riders must wear full safety gear throughout each ride.
Conquer fears and discover new limits.
Freestyle Airbag - Velocity Valley , 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 5pm - 7 days a week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Entry covers 2 hours of unlimited biking action on the Freestayle Airbag. All riders must supply their own bike and safety equipment, including: helmet, knee and elbow pads. Due to safety requirements we can not operate the Airbag in the rain. As we have no control over the weather we are happy to provide a refund for the ticket purchased or transfer to another day.