Departing Wellington aboard an Interislander ferry, you'll travel across the Cook Strait and through the stunning Marlborough Sounds. On arrival, you will transfer by water taxi and head north up the Queen Charlotte Sound to your final destination - the stunning Furneaux Lodge. There, nestled amongst the bush-clad hills of Endeavour Inlet, you will relax and unwind in pure isolation.
• Return Interislander travel
• Return Interislander Plus Lounge entry
• Two nights’ accommodation at Furneaux Lodge
• Breakfast each morning at Furneaux Lodge
• 3-course dinner each night
• Water taxi transfers between Picton and Furneaux Lodge
• Complimentary access to non-motorised activities at Furneaux Lodge