1 / 6
The Glass Bottom Boat is The Coromandels number one scenic cruise, exploring Cathedral Cove and the Marine Reserve. Cruises depart daily from the Whitianga wharf and head out to Cathedral Cove, exploring the stunning volcanic coastline and sea caves along the way. View the marine life in and around the reserve including Gemstone Bay and the huge school of snapper. Watch the marine life through the glass or hop in for a snorkel with equipment supplied free.
Our professional skippers and guides provide a fun commentary enriched with history and facts along the way. Our vessels are purpose built for passenger comfort and optimum viewing above and below the surface. Permitted to view dolphins, orcas and other marine mammals.
Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga, 16 Monk Street, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3510, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tours depart Daily 10.30am and 1.30pm (8am and 4pm Dec - Feb)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hrs
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$65.00 - $105.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Family (2a+2c) $300, Child $65 (3 - 15yrs), Adult $105
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under the age of 3 go free. School and student bookings start at $45. Contact the office a group price. See our website for our latest deals and packages. Combine the Glass Bottom Boat with other activities around the Coromandel and receive some great discounts.