1 / 7
We are a Waitomo family that just happen to have a pretty AMAZING world-class glow worm cave under our family farm!
Our 3-hour guided tours are for small groups of 8 or less. We’ll welcome you to our farmhouse and give you all the clothing, footwear and equipment you need.
Begin your adventure walking through beautiful native bush, climbing over boulders and wading through the freshwater stream that flows into our cave system.
Here at Glowing Adventures we've left our caves in their pure and natural state. With no concrete paths or electric lighting, this is a genuine eco-adventure into the heart of New Zealand’s magical glow worm environment.
Small cameras are welcome, and we'll email you great pictures afterwards for free!
Off the Beaten Track Tour - Glowworm Caving Adventure Tour in Waitomo, 1199 Oparure Road, RD5 Te Kuiti, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 60km from Hamilton Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 19km from Waitomo Caves Village
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 12km from Te Kuiti, 19km from Waitomo Caves Village
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our tours involve walking up hills, climbing over boulders, and wading through a shallow stream, so a reasonable level of physical fitness is required. Please note this tour is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues.