1 / 6
Milford Sound is commonly referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. Cruising Milford is one of New Zealand’s truly unique experiences, rich in nature and diverse culture, some say there’s nowhere quiet like it on earth & we agree. Go Orange proudly offers you the whole cruise experience, we aim to guide you through the unknown. We want to encapsulate a feeling of freedom and where better place than in this epic wonderland, with our dynamic approach to cruising appealing to all who want to join the innovators, the go-getters and the ones who want to be a part of our ever evolving story. We will transport you into another world and guarantee incomparable and unforgettable memories.
Go Orange - Day Cruise Milford Sound , Milford Sound Terminal, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 6:30am - 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5hrs from Queenstown
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 hours from Te Anau
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $139.00|
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Coach connections Te Anau or Queenstown extra
- Más información sobre precios:
- Infants (0-4) FOC. Kids Go Free in NZ school Holidays, max 2 per full fare-paying adult fare. KGF does not apply to coach connection products. Coach connections ex Queenstown available from $139pp or Te Anau $119 adults (child rate: $79 on either). Connects with 12:30pm boat.