This trip gives a taste of everything Abel Tasman National Park has to offer. If you only have 2 days it’s a great short trip option.
• A leisurely paddling experience
• A good option for those that have had a little experience, looking for an Abel Tasman experience but don’t feel they need to be too adventurous.
• Wildlife galore including seals, birds, stingrays
• A special sunset experience
• A historic Maori pa site and home to New Zealand's oldest maritime structure, an ancient waka boat ramp.
• Overnight camping far from the madding crowds
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the Abel Tasman National Park
• Camping is amongst Kanuka trees or on the beach. No fires are permitted.
• There is no running water
• There are toilet facili