This six-day sailing holiday is perfect for if you have limited or no sailing experience, but dream of sailing by yourselves; dropping anchor in a secluded bay, enjoying the natural beauty of the Bay of Islands and logging off from everyday stress.
The first three days are spent sailing with your instructor, learning how to sail, handle the boat, navigate safely, interpret the weather and anchor safely. At night the instructor goes home and you sleep securely tied to our dock.
The second three days you spend sailing, exploring the Bay of Islands by yourselves, sleeping aboard in the bay of your choice. You're the skipper.
At the end of your voyage, you'll have an international yachting qualification and a huge feeling of accomplishment.
Boy of Islands six day sailing adventure, 1 Richardson Street, Opua, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 28 kms to Kerikeri Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Walking distance, drop off top of Opua Hill
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8kms to Paihia Town, Opua towship walking distance
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$890.00 - $1,190.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Fuel as used, optional insurance bond, linen if required
- Más información sobre precios:
- The tour is designed for two people, generally a couple or two friends.