1 / 5
Let the Great War Exhibition take you from a peaceful Belgium village before war broke out into the hell that was World War I. The story is told through a remarkable collection of objects, hundreds of colourised photographs, miniature models and movie-like sets. Learn stories of mateship and heroism. Get a sense of the mud, mayhem and dreadful loss of life in this global war.
Challenge yourself in The Trench Experience! In this extraordinary re-creation of the trenches at Quinn’s Post, experience what it was like for the Anzac troops at Gallipoli.
Add to your visit with a tour from our knowledgeable guides, and check out our temporary exhibitions which showcase WWI themes in greater detail.
Created by Sir Peter Jackson & supported by ANZ.
Great War Exhibition, 15 Buckle Street, Mt Cook, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15-20 minute taxi ride
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 30 minute walk. Buses go past frequently.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minute walk from the CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$15.00 - $25.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$0.00 - $10.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Guided Tours, Adult $10 Child $5. Quinn's Post Trench Experience, Adult $20 Child $10. Combo (Admission, Tour & Trench) Adult $40 Child $15. Family discounts available.
- Más información sobre precios:
- The Quinn's Post Trench Experience: Due to the popularity of The Trench Experience, we recommend booking online in advance. To ensure you have the best experience, Trench groups are limited to six people per session. Sessions run approximately every ten minutes. The Quinn’s Post Trench sensory experience is recommended for children over 8 years of age with parental guidance, and may not be suitable for all visitors.