1 / 6
Ever wondered what it would be like to be flushed down the loo on a rope, well this is it and what an amazing facility it is! See stalactites and stalagmites; columns and delicate straws. NZs famous glowworms make an appearance - see them up close & personal.
This trip is not for the faint hearted. Participants are brave & fit but, you dont need any prior experience. All training & equipment is supplied. There is a high guide ratio (1:5) and your safety is assured. Few things in NZ compare to this activity. Allow 4 hrs (approx 2 hrs actually underground). With over 24 years of operation, Waitomo Adventures Ltd is Waitomo's leading independent adventure operator, remains family owned. Loads of fun and an empowering experience!
Haggas Honking Holes, Waitomo Adventure Centre 1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.00am - 7.00pm daily, except Christmas & New Years days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 55kms from Hamilton International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 0.9km from waitomo i-site
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Waitomo is within 15km of Te Kuiti & Otorohanga towns
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$247.50 - $275.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Earlybird discount of 10% for tickets bought & paid not less than 12 hours prior to departure. Conditions apply. Free Activity Photos Included - sent by Dropbox