1 / 8
Experience the adventure as we explore Cathedral Cove, the marine reserve & offshore islands along our magnificent volcanic coastline.
See all the highlights in one hour including the remote coast with its spectacular sea caves, and when the tide is right we take you into the hidden underground blowhole.
Marine life is all around & can be experienced up close because the boat is right in amongst the natural scenery. Watch gannets dive headlong into the sea.
Penguins, seals & dolphins are a delight when they take time out of their busy schedules to visit us in the bay. We are licensed to view marine mammals.
Come and join us on this magical trip as we visit the stunning film locations from the Narnia movie Prince Caspian.
Hahei Explorer Cathedral Cove Boat Tour, Southern end of Hahei Beach off Wigmore Cres, End of Wigmore Cres, Hahei, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Trip departs 10am, 11am 2pm & 3pm daily or on demand (except Christmas Day)- weather permitting.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minute drive from Whitianga Airport. 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 minute drive to Whitianga. We can pick up from Ferry Landing.
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family $260 (2 adults 2 children). Children under 3 years - no charge.