1 / 5
We climb cliffs carved out by enormous, 1000m deep glaciers that extended out from the Southern Alps – with climbers peaking out on the Queenstown Hill massif, overlooking the town and Lake Wakatipu.
With 12 routes, covering over 300 vertical metres of varying degrees of difficulty, there is a perfect route to scale and conquer.
The trip begins at the Adventure Centre where our guides will kit you out with everything you need and instruct you on how to use the via ferrata system. A quick 2-minute drive before heading up the cliffs.
While no previous climbing experience is required, you’ll need a good head for heights and have moderate fitness – and good footwear is a must.
Half Day Climbing using via ferrata system, 39 Camp Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30 am - 6.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- All trips leave from central Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our health and safety policy does not permit us to carry persons who: • Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs • Are pregnant • Do not fit the equipment provided • Weigh more than 120 kg (you may be required to be weighed prior to a trip departure) • Have a medical or health condition(s) that may be affected by this activity