1 / 6
Our fully guided llama experience tours range from a gentle village stroll to a multi day wilderness adventure.
Lunch with a llama? Discover the hidden scenic spots of our alpine village on a leisurely day tour including lunch at a local cafe. This is a fun and interactive llama experience. Leading your own llama you’ll soon find his “calma llama” attitude is infectious; you can't help but leave the everyday world behind.
For the more adventurous our multi day backcountry llama adventures provide the comfort a fully guided and catered llama experience gives.
Your gentle llama will happily carry everything for you allowing you to fully take in the spectacular alpine wilderness scenery.
Join us for an experience of a lifetime!
Hanmer Llamas, Hanmer Springs village , Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am onwards for enquiries including evenings.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Hanmer Springs is 1.5 hours from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- A daily shuttle service runs at set times between Christchurch and Hanmer Springs
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The llamas are grazed outside of the village-we meet our guests outside the thermal pools entrance in the main street of Hanmer Springs
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$160.00 - $250.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$0.00 - $140.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Day tours adults 160. Under 12 yr olds 140 and under 5 yr olds free. Family and group rates by arrangement. Multi day tour rates are 250 per person per day.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Multi day wilderness tours are not considered suitable for young children however for ages 7 and over are considered on a case by case basis.