1 / 5
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp offers affordable accommodation for people of all abilities ranging from unpowered camp sites to fully self-contained wheelchair access units. As a charitable trust, our camp aims to provide affordable educational, recreational and environmental camps for schools and groups from all walks of life.
Located in beautiful Hanmer Forest, the Camp is also an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts, groups, individual travellers and families. So whether you are just passing through Hanmer Springs or planning a longer stay for a large group and need facilities for up to 200 people, then Hanmer Springs Forest Camp is an excellent option.
The Camp is the perfect venue for your school sport's group, wedding or conference.
Hanmer Springs Forest Camp, 243 Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7360, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am - 8:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5hrs from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2.5km from Hanmer Springs
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$16.00 - $450.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Wifi, Late check-out, bedding hire, BBQ hire, cutlery/crockery hire
- Más información sobre precios:
- We are a family-friendly and smoke-free campground and reserve the right to refuse bookings for people and/or groups who do not fit with our camp profile.