1 / 22
With over two miles of pristine coastline and four private beaches Helena Bay Lodge is the ultimate escape.
Named after native birds, the five suites are designed to host no more than five couples (or a private group of 14). Each of the villas is appointed with spacious balconies where guests can view the South Pacific Ocean and its native wildlife.
Foodies will be pleased to find world-class cuisine from celebrated Italy’s Michelin-starred Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890. When creating the Helena Bay menu, Head Chef Michele Martino focuses on ‘estate to plate’ cuisine sourced directly from Helena Bay’s on-property farm.
The property offers a wide range of activities including kayaking, fishing, farm tours, bicycles and clay shooting.
Helena Bay Lodge, 1948 Russell Road, Helena Bay, RD4 Hikurangi, Whangarei , Helena Bay, Hikurangi, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40km to Whangarei airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40km to Whangarei
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$1,490.00 - $6,275.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates include accommodation pre-dinner cocktails, dinner, breakfast and use of the Lodge sports equipment and facilities. One night’s tariff of all rooms booked is required to confirm a reservation