1 / 7
Specialising in helicopter flights around Queenstown, Milford Sound, Fiordland and Canterbury Heli Tours provide you with fresh new experiences with a personal touch, showcasing the High Country environment of the South Island- alpine lakes, glaciers, untouched beaches and magnificent waterfalls. Heli Tours have extensive Combo package options or can tailor-make a unique tour just for you. Combining scenic helicopter flights with iconic local activities such as heli–wine tours Heli Tours provides a unique New Zealand experience.
Heli Tours Queenstown, 1 Sir Henry Wigley Drive , Queenstown Airport, Frankton, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 0700-1900, 7 days. Weather and Season dependant
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Located at Queenstown International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Close to Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$255.00 - $10,000.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- All flights are weather dependent and at the pilot’s discretion. Minimum numbers may apply. A credit card is required to secure bookings. Heli Tours reserves the right to revise prices in accordance due to increases in operating or seasonal charges and restrict or suspend operations at short notice.