On your visit to Wellington why not take the opportunity to experience one of Wellington's "to do" activities and share in the rich culture and history of Wellington, also known as Te Whanganui-a-Tara, and its tangata whenua Te Ātiawa/Taranaki Whānui (the Māori tribes of Wellington) in one of our guided cultural walking tours. You will discover intriguing secrets about the city we love.
View the archaeological remains of a whare (house) on the Pā (village) site, hear the story of the people who lived in the Pā and their journey to Wellington, and gain exclusive access to a non-public excavation site on our Te Aro Pā Hidden Māori Treasure Cultural Walking Tour.
Hidden Māori Treasures Cultural Walking Tour, 2 Taranaki Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9 - 5
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6.5 km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Wellington CBD
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum of 2 persons per tour As a form of manaaki tangata (carving for our people), your safety and comfort is of the utmost importance and we have taken every care to ensure that our tours are safe. Our experienced crew will guide all passengers through a safety briefing as part of the mihi whakatau (welcome). Any medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in our tour activities should be advised to our Kaihautū (Captain).