1 / 5
Nestled among 7 hectares of landscaped gardens and vineyard, sit our spacious stand alone villas. Each villa is fully self-contained with covered verandas and individual covered parking.
Our villas are like a home away from home with ample living space, plenty of storage in the bedrooms and fully equipped kitchens.
We also offer smaller studio rooms and one bedroom suites.
Our one bedroom suite has a living area, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and separate toilet, spacious master bedroom and a covered car park.
The studio room is an open-plan bedroom with a television and tea and coffee area, as well as a separate bathroom with a shower.
Huka Falls Resort, 56 Huka Falls Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 7am - 10pm. Winter 7am - 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minute drive
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 minutes drive
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$135.00 - $255.00||$85.00 - $165.00|
- Otros cargos:
- $25 rollaway bed charge, $10 charge for cot hire, $10 per 100mb for extra internet
- Más información sobre precios:
- One child under 2 years is charged NZD 10 per night in a crib. All older children or adults are charged NZD 25 per person per night when using existing beds. The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.